5 Reasons Why You Should Consider Custom Framing
1. The aesthetic component of a custom frame can enhance your artwork, photographs, and other keepsakes by giving them that finished look as well as adding pizzazz to your home’s interior. Give your guests something to talk about.
2. The practical part: Custom framing helps ensure that your pieces are protected from fading, breaking down, and becoming damaged over the long term.
3. Custom framing is suitable for almost anything – from paintings and drawings to photographs and needlework and other three-dimensional keepsakes. Not sure what to do with that baseball card collection trapped in a shoe box in your attic? Why not bring them in and let us help you put them front-and-centre?
4. Ever considered adding a frame to one of your mirrors? Framed mirrors provide a quick and easy way to add dimension and style to any environment.
5. DYI framing methods can ruin your pieces, so beware! Do it yourself projects are fun but, sometimes they just don’t give you the results you were expecting. A custom framing expert has the knowledge and skill to get your projects off on the right foot and looking top notch. Consider framing your items by a skilled framer who can explain the benefits of the different types of glass, mat boards and moulding designs.
Get in touch, let us help!