Thinking About Custom Framing? Here Are 5 Reasons Why You Should.
1. The aesthetic component of a custom frame can enhance your artwork, photographs, and other keepsakes by giving them that finished look as well as adding to your home’s interior. Give your guests something to talk about.
2. The practical part. Custom framing helps ensure that your pieces are protected from fading, breaking down and becoming damaged over the long-term.
3. Custom framing allows anything to be framed from paintings and drawings, to photographs and needlework and other 3 dimensional gems. Not sure what to do with that baseball card collection screaming trapped in shoe box in your attic? Display them for others to see.
4. Ever considered adding a frame to one of your mirrors? If possible, try one in your bathroom. It really is a quick and easy way to add dimension and style to any environment.
5. DYI framing methods can ruin your pieces so beware! Do it yourself projects are fun but sometimes they just don’t give you the results you were expecting. A custom framing expert has the knowledge and skill to get your projects off on the right foot and looking top notch. Consider framing your items by a skilled framer who can explain the benefits of the different types of glass, mat boards and moulding designs.